B2B Punchout Integration for Magento
Turn-key Integration for Business
Use our extension to enable B2B transactions on your existing Magento store.
Connectivity with 1000s of eProcurement and P2P Platforms - certified integrations list
- Carts, POs, Shipments & Invoices
- Works on your existing Magento store
- Easy installation and configuration
- cXML, OCI and UBL support
“Punchout Catalogs helped to marry Steelcase’s complex B2B and B2C business requirements with their expertise in eCommerce, eProcurement integration and application development to create a global platform that allows Steelcase’s dealers and customers to conduct business with us efficiently, effectively and easily, at any time, and on any device! This new platform provides Steelcase with a competitive advantage!”
“I truly value the service that PunchoutCatalogs has provided to USESI. They bring their software, technical abilities and project management skills to the table and have made every Punchout integration much easier for my in-house team. Our account manager has done a great job onboarding new customers, troubleshooting issues and acting as a conduit between our customers and our development team.”
VP of eCommerce
Only pay for what you need
Our extension is based on integration credits. Each one allows you to exchange one document type with one integrated buyer. The documents we support are punchout carts, purchase orders, advanced shipment notices and invoices.
A credit allows you to exchange one document type with one customer.
Each credit allows for unlimited transactions of each type.
- Full access to all features
- Product updates
- Punchout mapping support
- Email & chat support
- 30-day money back guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
We hear a lot of questions from our clients and prospects, in the section below you can get the answer to some of the questions we hear often. If there is a question that is not found below please feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help.
When you use our extension we will provide a license key that allows you to create a specific number of connections with your customers. Each connection can support up to four document types based on how integrated you want to be. You have the choice on a per customer basis on how much integration you want to have.
These are the document types:
- Carts – Customers connect to your site to shop and return items to their system via a cart transfer transaction.
- Purchase Orders – Electronic purchase orders are sent to your system via a URL provided by the extension. The PO then becomes an order in your magento store automatically.
- Shipments / ASN – When you are ready to ship the items create a shipment in your magento store. The extension will automatically create an advanced shipment notice (ASN) and send it to your customer letting them know the item is on the way.
- Invoices – Create an invoice in Magento and an electronic invoice is sent to your customers system in the format they accept. Get paid quicker by working electronically with your customers.
Yes, Use the extension to configure connections with all of your customers. Each one can have a different ERP or eProcurement solution with unique mapping, document types and more. You can also map customers into groups to ensure they see the right pricing and products when they login to your system.
PunchOut Catalogs provides different options depending on your business needs.
- PunchOut Express – fully hosted in our Amazon Web Services (AWS) data centers. We provide the hosting, security, upgrades and maintenance for PunchOut Express customers.
- PunchOut Cloud – The Punchout Cloud extension for Magento is packaged and installed on your existing eCommerce store on Magento 1 or Magento 2. In this case, you host the solution anywhere you like.
You install the extension and configure your connection(s) and we provide custom mapping support if you have unique mapping needs. Please note that this extension was built under the assumption that no core Magento features have been altered. Ongoing support is provided via our ZendDesk support ticketing system. We will provide you a unique support login with your license key.
Having PunchOut capabilities provides a large number of benefits for suppliers:
- Do business the way the largest companies in the world do business, i.e. via B2B eProcurement systems.
- Qualify for very large contracts with these large companies who require punchout capable suppliers.
- Provide a captive purchasing experience when they access your site.
- Upsell and/or cross-sell additional products and/or services.
- Gain valuable insights into what your customers are doing on your site, e.g. searching, browsing, and many other user behavior analytics.
Our extension requires our cloud based services to connect you with your customers. Upon download you will be prompted to enter a license key to utilize the extension. Please contact us to get your license key.