The Easy Way to B2B Connectivity
Why PunchOut Catalogs?
Easy to Use
Punchout Catalogs makes it easy to do B2B business with your customers using cXML and OCI connectivity for a tightly integrated experience.
We are Experts in the Field
PunchOut Catalogs were early pioneers of punchout back in 1999. Since that time we have enabled thousands suppliers to connect with buyers.
Increase your Business
We provide you the ability to do business the way the largest companies do business, which allows you to qualify for large contracts requiring punchout.
Start With A Free Trial
Full B2B Integration
Carts, POs, Shipments & Invoices
Easy installation and configuration
cXML, OCI and UBL support
Hosting and support included
Pre-built connectivity with all major ERPs
and eProcurement Solutions
Connect with Coupa
Connect with SAP SRM and SAP Ariba
Connect with Jaggaer
Connect with PeopleSoft eProcurement
Connect with Oracle iProcurement
Connect with Ivalua
Connect with Workday
Connect with GEP
PunchOut Made Simple
Our solution provides your customers with a seamless buying experience.
We provide you with the tools to add customer connections, customize catalog views, set customer specific pricing and so much more!
What is an integration credit / document type? How does pricing work?
When you use our extension we will provide a license key that allows you to create a specific number of connections with your customers. Each connection can support up to four document types based on how integrated you want to be. You have the choice on a per customer basis on how much integration you want to have.
These are the document types:
- Carts – Customers connect to your site to shop and return items to their system via a cart transfer transaction.
- Purchase Orders – Electronic purchase orders are sent to your system via a URL provided by the extension. The PO then becomes an order in your magento store automatically.
- Shipments / ASN – When you are ready to ship the items create a shipment in your magento store. The extension will automatically create an advanced shipment notice (ASN) and send it to your customer letting them know the item is on the way.
- Invoices – Create an invoice in Magento and an electronic invoice is sent to your customers system in the format they accept. Get paid quicker by working electronically with your customers.
Can I connect multiple customers?
Yes, Use the extension to configure connections with all of your customers. Each one can have a different ERP or eProcurement solution with unique mapping, document types and more. You can also map customers into groups to ensure they see the right pricing and products when they login to your system.
Where is the system hosted?
PunchOut Catalogs provides different options depending on your business needs.
- PunchOut Express – fully hosted in our Amazon Web Services (AWS) data centers. We provide the hosting, security, upgrades and maintenance for PunchOut Express customers.
- PunchOut Cloud – The Punchout Cloud extension for Magento is packaged and installed on your existing eCommerce store on Magento 1 or Magento 2. In this case, you host the solution anywhere you like.
What support is included?
We provide hosting and support for your business and handle the integrations via punchout connectivity with your customers. We offer support via Zenddesk with SLAs defined on your agreement with us.
Why should my site be punchout enabled?
Having PunchOut capabilities provides a large number of benefits for suppliers:
- Do business the way the largest companies in the world do business, i.e. via B2B eProcurement systems.
- Qualify for very large contracts with these large companies who require punchout capable suppliers.
- Provide a captive purchasing experience when they access your site.
- Upsell and/or cross-sell additional products and/or services.
- Gain valuable insights into what your customers are doing on your site, e.g. searching, browsing, and many other user behavior analytics.
Talk to Sales
Connect with our team to discuss your project and get started with B2B integration.